The Squawk List documents all the known repairs, replacements and corrections needed for Unit 6438.
- Small pockets of rust on all 4 sides of bus, some all the way through panels.
- Paint chipping and peeling in small patches on all 4 sides of bus.
- Front small driver side window cracked.
- Window in rear door cracked.
- Window on driver side cracked.
- Missing "GMC" plate from front.
- Missing front and side destination signs.
- CAMPUSBUSSERVICE logo spray painted over. Needs repainted.
- One rear seat has wrong type of covering. Used as replacement.
- Graffiti on back of seats and wheel wells.
- Dome light missing plastic cover.
- Horn cap missing.
- Speedometer malfunctions occasionally.
- Original horn is inoperative. Rewired to backup button mounted on steering column.
- One dome light out.
- Power steering pump leaking.
- Tires need to be replaced, and two more added. Has only 4 tires from being scrapped.
- Air conditioning does not work.