The Squawk List documents all the known repairs, replacements and corrections needed for Unit 3741.
- Small pockets of rust on all 4 sides of bus.
- Paint chipping and peeling in small patches on all 4 sides of bus.
- Front small passenger side window cracked.
- Engine compartment door needs adjusted to open and close properly.
- One passenger side standee window is cracked.
- Right side CAMPUSBUSSERVICE logo needs replaced. Ripped letter.
- All seats need steam cleaned due to mold growth.
- One rear seat has wrong type of covering. Used as replacement.
- Graffiti on back of seats and wheel wells.
- Missing one locking latch for front destinantion sign.
- Front dome light loose from ceiling. Needs screws replaced.
- Builder plate on access door incorrect, is for T6H-5305A. Mistake probably made at time of remanufacture.
- Rear run start switches are inoperative.
- Speedometer malfunctions occasionally.
- Original horn is inoperative. It has been rewired to backup button mounted on dash.
- Coach not getting power. Nothing electrical operating.
- Recap tires need replaced.
- Air conditioning does not work.